Environmental Engineer- Lincoln- Environmental- competitive salary
Based in Lincoln, my client is one of the Market leaders in the Agrochemical, Environmental; wastewater treatments and fuel additives sectors. Due to expansion they are looking to take on an experienced Environmental Engineer.
The successful candidate will work to develop and deliver projects through various stages, from feasibility to planning/detailed design, installation and commissioning, as well as assessing and plant improvement and installations.
Experience of working to environmental health and safety legislation and best practice within the chemical industry is essential.
You will have:
• A degree in engineering or another appropriate discipline.
• Extensive chemical and environmental knowledge
• Proven track record of dealing with regulators and contractors
• Ability to interpret and work to British and international standards
• Full, clean driver’s license and ability to travel in the UK when required
The successful candidate will be capable of working to tight project timescales, work comfortably under pressure and have an open and honest approach. Evidence of good communication and team work skills will be sought.
Hours: between 07:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Excellent development oppurtunities