My client is a knowledge based, science led business focused on delivering the expertise and capabilities their clients demand. Working in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food, environmental, agrochemical, petrochemical, chemical and consumer products sectors.
They support drug discovery and development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets, by providing testing and specialist analytical services and consultancy to the food and environmental sectors. They also provide toxicology services to the agrochemical, consumer products, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and materials chemistry services to the petrochemical industry.
The Quality Assurance Officer’s function is the independent Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) monitoring of work conducted on site. As the Bradford site conducts work to Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP) this role will have the opportunity to cross train in GMP auditing.
• Participate in reviewing Study Plans where required.
• Schedule and conduct all audits as assigned.
• Write up findings of Quality Assurance Audits and Inspections.
• Report all audit findings to management and Study Director/Principal Investigator (as applicable).
• Prepare and issue Quality Assurance Statements.
• Write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
• Review Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with principles of GLP, as required.
• Prepare and conduct computer validation audits.
• Participate in scheduling and conducting external audits.
• Review forms, where required.
• Train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
• Advise management of any deficiencies in Regulatory Requirements.
• Host or partake in Sponsor and Regulatory visits as appropriate.
• Liaise with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements.
• Participate and perform administrative tasks as required.
Salary is negotiable on experience
Are you prepared to begin a new chapter in your career? If so, this could be the role for you! For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Kieran Whittaker on: -
Tel: - 0161 923 8174
Email: - Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org