QA Compliance Officer - Audit
My client is a fast-growing biopharmaceuticals company based in the South-West of England.
Experts in developmental production and the bringing to market of biologicals, my client have decades of experience in production, characterisation, process and analytical validation of life saving biopharmaceuticals, including the Anthrax Vaccine.
Taking on the mantle of QA Compliance Officer - Audit
You will be charged with formulating proposals for and provide active management of operational projects with responsibility for ensuring all aspects of project delivery for both the company and its customers.
• To organise, plan and perform internal and external (supplier) audits, to follow up open audit reports and conduct reviews of audit responses in order to close out audit reports
• To ensure supplier questionnaires are satisfactorily completed by key manufacturers and suppliers in a timely fashion.
• To liaise with suppliers to obtain relevant information for their approval to provide key materials and services (incl. processing, BSE/TSE)
• To approve GMP Monographs to ensure that suppliers are appropriately approved and BSE/TSE certificates are satisfactory.
• To produce Quality Technical Agreements for the supply of and services from critical suppliers
• To initiate and progress Supplier Complaints to closure.
• To update the supplier monitoring database and associated spread sheets used for tracking.
• To assist with the QA overview of manufacturing and testing areas.
• To provide KPI reports measuring the performance of the systems and the team.
• To undertake relevant training.
• To undertake work in accordance with the Health and Safety policies and procedures and to work within any Quality Systems that are applicable to the site.
• To comply with policies and procedures
Are you prepared to begin a new chapter in your career? If so, this could be the role for you! For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Kieran Whittaker on: -
Tel: - 0161 923 8174
Email: - Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable on experience