Order Fulfilment Manager
Order Fulfilment Manager: Basingstoke
Owing to continued ambition, my client, a pioneering FinTech business with a global presence, are actively seeking an Order Fulfilment Manager. This will be a challenging role with a broad scope and requires candidates with excellent organisational and people skills.
Purpose of the Job
As a global business with myriad business units and customers, the overarching purpose of this role is to manage the order fulfillment process to internal business units and external customers.
The scope of the role includes order entry, administration, and shipping. In addition the postholder will oversee the order tracking process and ensure that orders are processed in accordance with the organizations customer service standards.
The successful candidate will work within Central Operations team which reports to the Chief Operating Officer who is accountable at Senior Leadership Team level for the management of inventory, spares procurement and order fulfilment.
Snaphsot of responsibilities:
- Lead the execuction of customer orders.
- Performance reporting within the Order Management (OM) department
- Coordinate complex shipping requirements, e.g. obtaining Certificate of Origon, or Certificate of Manufacture to ensure compliance with destination clearing processes
- Provide quotations, delivery times and part number assistence
- Archive key order details (PO, SOA, customer supporting paperwork such as emails, FOC and Warranty details) such as to provide auditors with clarity on all issues
- Oversee and ensure compliance with customers’ Letters of Credit.
- Track issues with deliveries and provide support to both the customer and freight agent to ensure all freight and customs clearance requirements are met
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure that all stock/shipping issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to the field based sales force.
Qualificcations and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of sales order processing ideally in an manufacturing environment
- Excel Data Manipulation
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to manage and work with staff of different diversities and cultures
- Previous systems experience working with Ms Dynamics NAV
- Fluency in a second language (French, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic, Russian)
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive salary in the range of £35k - £40k and a suite of excellent benefits which includes, 34 days holiday, double matched pension contributions, health insurance and life insurance. This company are also very big on training plans for newcomers and ensure further career progression opportunities through regular reviews.