French Speaking Project Manager
Project Manager: Basingstoke
Owing to continued ambition, my client, a pioneering FinTech business with a global presence, are actively seeking a Project Manager.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to provide project management for the implementation of solutions (hardware & software) to commercial banks, cash in transit companies and central banks.
This position will use best practices in project management to plan, execute, track & report on projects. A technical background is required to effectively communicate with the team, assess progress, understand technical decisions and how they affect the project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent in English and French (written and oral)
- Experience in project management (Software and/or Hardware) implementation into customer production environments
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualification preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and Visio
- Experience of delivering high value concurrent projects in a project management or implementation position
- Experience of managing concurrent high-value profile customer projects
- Experience of managing third party suppliers
- Competent in process analysis and risk management (assessment/mitigation)
- Experience in project financial tracking i.e. budget control / forecasting / invoicing
The successful candidate will work as part of a team but will take ownership for individual clients and projects therein. The projects themselves are in essence about the implementation of an Enterprise Cash Management suite of software products.
Please note that given the Global nature of the business, international travel is required as part of the Project Management team.
Subset Activities of this overarching goal include
- Agree specifications and project plans with customers.
- Hold regular progress meetings with the customer, issuing weekly internal project reports detailing progress/risks/cash flow etc.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels to ensure full satisfaction with performance from formal contract signed-off through delivery and services supplied to post project review meetings - Ensure best practice is followed by assisting and guiding project teams in selling scope
- Follow agreed methodologies irrespective of client/customer discipline or lack thereof
To have a detailed knowledge of the contract and the solution to be implemented, and to be the main point of contact both internally and externally on all project issues
- To ensure that the projects are delivered in the timescale agreed with the customer, within the cost estimated and that all activities over and above the contract requirements are agreed with and invoiced to the customer
- Work with internal release management to keep apprised of changes and upcoming developments in the ECM software applications
- Work with Engineering and Production teams (in Dallas) to keep apprised of changes and upcoming developments of new technology
- Ensure smooth post implementation hand-over to Services and Support
The successful candidate can expect a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits which include 26 days holiday (34 including bank), life insurance and health insurance. In addition, there is free on-site parking and perks such as subsidised Gym memberships.