Manufacturing Development Scientist
My client is a leading DNA Therapeutics company based in West London. Using a proprietary enzymatic process of in vitro research, they hope to push the envelope for the potential of DNA therapeutics.
Due to successful application for a research grant award, a permanent opening has arisen for a manufacturing development scientist with experience in downstream processing to join the team.
• Familiarity with standard bioprocessing techniques, such as chromatographic and filtration methods of separation.
• Familiarity with standard Molecular Biology techniques such as cloning, PCR, mutagenesis and in related specialised DNA characterisation techniques.
• Experience in keeping accurate and thorough records of laboratory experiments. In addition, experience of writing technical reports to a standard suitable for submission to regulatory authorities.
• Applicants must be reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated as well as having excellent communication skills and an ability to learn new techniques.
• The ability to work well in a team environment and balance workload demands is vital.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Robert Frame on 0161 923 8189 or via email on email@example.com