R&D Product Project Engineer
My client is a world leading and growing liquid biopsy company that develops products for use in rare cell diagnostics that enable early, accurate identification of an individual’s condition for the prevention, treatment, and monitoring of disease.
My client is looking for a R&D Product Project Engineer to join the Product & Technology Development group, working in projects for the development (design, investigation, improvement, optimisation and validation) of clinical diagnostic products.
This is a exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to enhance your career as a Project Engineer through the development of an established medical equipment and biotechnology platform, as well as innovative new product solutions.
• At minimum higher education in Biomedical, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or another applicable engineering specialty is essential; Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and equivalent laboratory experience is highly favourable
• Hands-on experience with mechanical, fluidic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic components, preferably in systems of lab bench or desk size.
• Previous biotechnology experience (Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutics) and training in laboratory environment is highly desirable.
• Prior experience with microelectromechanical and microfluidic systems is desirable.
• Computer skills: Conversant with MS Office including Access, MS Project or equivalent and SolidWorks or other CAD software, with the ability to learn new applications.
• Excellent organization skills, ensuring deadlines and expectations are meant, with the ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision whilst maintaining flexibility in job role.
• Keen to gain understanding of key project management concepts and apply them through-out the project lifecycle, under PMI-PMBOK, PRINCE2 or other structured methodologies.
If you would love to get involved in the work which my client are currently undertaking and are after an exciting career opportunity then contact Robert Frame on:
0161 923 8189