This is an amazing opportunity in Maidenhead, working as a Network Administrator for a market leading integrated solutions company.
This companies bespoke software sees them as the market leader in the reservations and management solutions software, used by airports and car park operators worldwide.
Due to their year on year success they are looking to bring in a Network Administrator to join their team.
***What the Network Administrator will do***
- Installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of servers Windows and network devices (firewalls, switches, load balancers etc.)
- Work as a member of the well-established technical team to provide additional technical resource to support the Windows infrastructure
- Provide out of hours and weekend support (when required)
***The right Network Administrator will have***
- Windows OS install & Config/ Hardening
- IIS & Certificate management
- Firewalls & VPN’s
- Exchange (2013 would be desirable)
- Network and server security
***The Good Bits***
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Excellent location
- Monday to Friday, 0900-1730
This is an opportunity not to be missed; with an excellent career path and regular performance reviews and world class training, contact Michael today!
Call on 0161 923 8180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org