The candidate should be comfortable working in a small team and have the personal initiative to complete tasks on schedule.
The candidate should have some of the following skills...
• Good understanding of ES2015, React and Redux
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS
• Basic knowledge of Webpack
• Familiarity with testing tools such as Mocha and Karma
• Basic understanding of relational database design and SQL
• Familiarity with Git
• A strong interest in keeping up to date with the latest Web technology
The role will include:
• Working both individually and within a team
• Moving the UI of an existing product to a web front end
• Helping to shape and design new products, including R&D
• Use of industry standard bug/project management systems
• Exposure to the full product development lifecycle
About the company youll be joining:
Our client is a developer of leading edge software products for the energy industry. The software products interact closely with and third party hardware in real-time to provide high quality HMI solutions with dynamic web-based front ends. Embracing the latest ideas and technology to create innovative solutions to complex problem, they are very much market leaders in their field.
One of the great things about this company is the working hours. The comapny are keen to promote a fair work/life balance and insist (Save for exceptiaonl circumstances) that everyone clocks at 5pm. They can also accomodate an element of flexible working hours too.
First and foremost the successful candidate can expect a modern, lively and fun place to work with plenty of training, exposure to new technologies and career progression prospects.
The company are able to offer a salary paying around £38k, depending on experience. They also offer a solid benefits package and generous holidays.