Candidate Success Specialist
• Competitive Salary and a Fantastic Commission Structure
• Real Opportunities for Further Career Progression
• Excellent Benefits
• Generous Holidays (40+)
• City Centre Location
As a result of continued ambition and expansion, North Point Recruitment, a leading Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths specialist; is actively recruiting for a Candidate Success Specialist.
The Candidate Success Specialist will be responsible for the entire candidate journey. You will work as part of a dynamic team, in a lively and busy office. We entrust you with a high level of responsibility. Co-ordinating with the Business Development team, you’ll be working on hot jobs for amazing company’s right from day one and will liaise with incredible candidates from the outset by co-ordinating this side of the recruitment process from first contact through to the job offer negotiation.
Your ultimate responsibility is to provide the Business Development team with high quality candidate CV’s.
Your ultimate goal is to provide your candidates with an exceptional recruitment experience by helping them find their perfect role. Your candidates will feel valued, looked after and that their career is in safe hands.
This position is perfect for an aspirational, driven, self-starter, who is looking for a new challenge in a vibrant, well established Recruitment Agency.
What We Are Looking For
• Outstanding Spoken and Written Communication Skills
• An Engaging Personality
• Excellent Listening and Empathic qualities
• Be Target Driven and able to thrive under pressure
What You Can Expect
• To join a vibrant and friendly atmosphere.
• Rewarding Work; financially and genuine opportunities to progress in your career.
• A Competitive Salary and an industry leading commission structure; we are looking for the best, therefore we pay the best!
• In excess of 40 days’ holiday!
• A meritocratic environment in which success is rewarded; regardless of when you join us.
• We provide a collaborative work environment. As part of our collaboration and team building strategy, we have workday outings and breakout spaces.
In order to be considered for this outstanding post of Candidate Specialist please contact Emma Hartley at North Point Recruitment Today on 0161 236 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org