Based in Oxford, my client is an extremely successful gene and cell therapy company focussed on developing life changing treatments for serious diseases.
They have expanded from around 80 people in 2014 to over 250 currently, and are continuing to expand due to a number of extremely high-profile contracts won over the last 18 months.
As a result of this continued growth, they are currently looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior QC Analysts to manage an ever-growing quality department.
Working within a bio-pharmaceutical environment, youll be responsible for leading a dynamic team.
As a Senior QC Officer, youll share your knowledge and experiences of working with Immunoassays and Molecular assays.
• Over-see collation of data points from assay controls and product data to trend results, capture metrics leading to assay improvement and optimisation
• Maintain QC databases, Certificates of Analysis and Product Specifications
• Prepare assay performance reports and product reviews.
• Ensure stability study are set up, performed within the time point window and reported in a timely manner
• Issue test samples and control materials, prepare outgoing shipments and receive incoming shipments
• Review of contract testing organization protocols and reports
• Ensure departmental records are progressed in agreed timelines and provide monthly departmental metrics
• Experience within a QC testing laboratory in a GMP regulated environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Delivery focused; strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to prioritise workload and adapt to changing business needs
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, MS Office)
You will have 4 or more years of experience working in a BioPharm environment. You will have a core understanding of current GMP, with experience in a number of different techniques pertaining to QC Testing. E.g. Elisa, PCR, SDS-Page etc.
This is an incredible opportunity to really push your career forwards in a thriving company.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Kieran Whitaker on: -
Tel: 0161 923 8174
Salary is negotiable on experience