Process Validation Engineer
Process Engineer - Validation - South West
Based in Surrey, my client provides technical support to the a world wide baking, cereal and cereal product industry. They are looking to take on
Process Validation Engineer to join their busy growing and developing sector.
In this role, youll be:
- Develop and Implement internal strategies
- Managing and undertake work on behalf of clients, including the provision of advice and writing of reports for contract and research projects - with regards to thermal processing
- Contributing to training courses
- Contributing to continuous improvement for the existing business
You should have:
- A Degree in engineering, with relevant post graduate experience and relevant employment experience.
- Recognised expert in a field of engineering that has relevance to food tech
- Competence in project management and resource utilisation.
- Confident with presentations and delivery of training courses.
- Commercial and financial awareness relevant to the marketing and selling of services.
£35k depending on experience
Market Leading Pension
Holiday exchange scheme + 30 days annual leave