My client, based in Berkshire, has established themselves as a leading distributor in Japanese market and supply to currently to 13,000 customers.
After careful consideration they have now decided to join the UK Market and expand their portfolio of clients.
They are committed to supplying Pharmacies, Doctors, Hospitals and Wholesalers with the Highest Quality Branded and Generic Pharmaceutical products at the most competitive prices, together with a comprehensive range of ancillary products.
Dedicated to the principles of best practice and high quality in all its activities, particularly in supply and service to its customers, for my client it will always be a pleasure to deal with their customers.
My client is committed to support and development of staff, Systems and Working Relationships as this will lead to great work, enthusiasm and loyalty which is the key to achieving its primary mission.
Due to this continued ambition, my client now seeks to hire an experienced PI Buyer.
• Supporting Purchase of pharmaceutical products from EU countries.
• Maintain a database of information relating to potential new products.
• Maintain records of stock usage through sales to ensure price lists are correct and up to date.
• Obtain information on potential new products and locate the cheapest sources.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with the Regulatory affairs department on all issues associated with licensing products.
• Entering Purchase order to the system and ensure invoice are sent in a timely manner for contract labelling.
• Opening products codes in the system.
• Preparing offers lists to suppliers.
• Report to related parties with purchase of products that need attention (control drugs, temperature control products) and liaise with warehouse to store correctly.
• Arrange shipment and make sure the goods to be delivered in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and keeping records of shipment schedule (ETD and ETA).
• Liaise with carriers and negotiate on rates.
• Calculating profit margin of Purchase order and Blanket order.
• Create various purchase reports and analyse purchase cost and profit.
• Checking and matching purchase invoices against purchase orders.
• Liaise with finance team, warehouse and production to handle with damage/shortage goods from supplier and take a necessary action.
• Liaise with finance team to update purchase record.
• Check stock levels.
• Filing documents.
• Other ad hoc task
• Graduate Qualification.
• Able to use Microsoft Excel to a good standard.
• Able to use Microsoft Word to a good standard.
• High level of communication.
• Able to work without supervision.
Salary is negotiable on experience