My client, based in Tyne and Wear, are a well-established, well-reputed organisation with 30 years’ experience. Their specialisation is in the delivery of innovative technological solutions, which tackle and resolve business critical issues in two principal sectors: Utilities and Pharmaceuticals.
As a Lead C# Web Developer, youll be responsible for the innovative design, code and unit test of a suite of web applications. Working from inception through to completion and utilising technologies such as MVC, C#, Bootstrap and SQL Server the position is diverse and challenging and will be rich in job satisfaction.
• To develop and maintain a flagship applications used by many blue-chip utilities companies.
• Gather and refine requirements and translate them into clear and concise documentation for use by developers and testers.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities; with emphasis on Angular 4 and Blockchain.
• Proven working experience in C# web programming
• Demonstrable team leadership experience including the review and feedback of others code
• A high level of SQL skills to support in-depth data anlysis and problem solving
• Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS, JQuery, LESS and MVC practices and techniques.
• Familiarity with the following programming languages and tools: C#, ASP.NET,
• MVC, Bootstrap and jQuery.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
• management, and best development practices
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills with an eye for
• detail to anticipate and address problems at an early stage
• Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical
• Strong organisational skills to manage a varied workload with multiple, potentially
• conflicting, deadlines and priorities
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse
• web technologies and techniques
Salary is negotiable on experience